Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tagged! (1 out of 2)

A picture that has nothing to do with this post. I just felt like it needed a picture!
I took this last year on our vacation back to Sweden, and I've added some texture.
Typical southern Swedish farm house.



HONEST SCRAP TAG
Two people awarded us with this tag!! Wow! I feel so popular! Thank you guys! Wvfarmgirl over at Creating Utopia in WV, One Project at a time and JP and Mrs. JP over at The little dog shelter in the holler tagged us for the Honest Scrap. The deal is to tell your readers 10 things about you that they may or may not know, but are true.
Thank you to the talented vwfarmgirl and the lovely and wonderful JP and Mrs. JP for this tag. We love your blogs!



1. Sean grew up on an 8000 acre farm and ranch operation in New Mexico.
2. Lena once threw her brothers Nintendo game into the wall so that it broke. Not a very well thought out plan, since this meant she had to give him hers.
3. Lena hates bananas.
4. Sean is allergic to bee-stings, ever since he was stung in the main artery once as a child. The epi-pen is our friend and goes with us everywhere.
5. Lena has never broken a bone in her body.
6. Kane is afraid of feathers.
7. Lena wants to learn how to play the guitar some day.
8. Sean owns workout videos titled "Yoga Booty Ballet" (I've never seen him actually work out to them though, but stay tuned, my camera is ready!)
9. Lena reads romance novels like they are going out of style. (No wonder the house never gets cleaned!!!)
10. Sean makes THE BEST cream cheese stuffed and bacon-wrapped jalapenos!

Now I am supposed to tag others....well, I'll just put this out there for the masses - if you feel like doing this tag- GO AHEAD! If you feel like you want to be singled out tagged, let me know and I will be happy to tag you!

4 comments:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Congrats on the award and good job with the list.
I cannot believe that you hate bananas.
Kane is afraid of feathers? That's too funny! Samantha would love to go camping with Kane. June would be jealous.
I have never broke a bone before either(knock on wood), I have not even had any stitches.

Lisa said...

Congrats, Lena! I want that jalepeno recipe of Kane's!

Mrs. JP said...

NEED the recipe for jalepeƱos. How cute that Kane is afraid of feathers. I think I'd like to know how you found that out - pillow fight?
That was a very good list. I have lots in common with you and I feel like I know Sean better. Would love to see that workout video :O)

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

Found your blog and loved reading your posts. The jalepeno recipe sounds very yummy. I'll be back for more visits.

Irma :)